FRIDAYS TALK : EASY CHEESE TALK

by - November 16, 2018






Its Friday Guys,

From now onwards, I will continue to post blog in English every Friday. This will push me to create not only content in this blog but also my skill in English, I know my English is far away from advanced, but at least I try.
So for the first post, we are going to talk an easy cheese first, haha. Currently I like to watch Youtube channel Vidsee, if you don’t know what Vidsee is, its like channel for film maker in Asian country which made short movie and its contain positive message. They came from Malaysia, Singapore, Hongkong, China, Indonesia, and others. I like to watch this channel because it push me to use my brain bit hard about what is the meaning of this scene. Also the language that they use mostly in English, well its Singlish (Singapore-English) actually. But its easy to understand due to I'm working with Malaysian and Singaporean people, so that I used to it.

I'll give you the sample of SingLish, they will say No lah, instead of No. Or "come come come" instead of "come here". 
There is one short movie the title is "Paper Promises", it just really touch me as a working mom when we face that our child fall sick. Mommy should attend to meeting and can't accompany her daughter which occur allergic around the mouth. The daughter ask mommy to stay with her at home, but mommy can't skip the meeting because her boss also need her. Then mommy write message on a small paper which is affixed to daughter toys as compliment that mommy promises to go home early soonest once the meeting finish, mommy always do this for a couple time. On the way to office, mommy got video message from her child that she said thanks to mommy for the present that she gave before mommy leaves to office and say sorry to mommy because she sulked to mommy to just stay at home. Then after arrived at office, mommy just pass the USB and sticky note to her boss, and right away back to home. Mommy realize that the kids more need her than the boss, mommy write a message to the boss same as what mommy done to her child previously.

It is related about what I feel yesterday. How dilemma it is when your child cry just wanted you beside him. 


Also I really like the actresses which act so much natural, and one thing for sure, I can upgrade my English especially in daily conversation. But if you want to upgrade your English, please turn of the subtitle or at least use English subtitle. One more, I also can learn about the tradition of each country.

For you who want upgrade your English little more, this channel is one of my recommendation. I don’t get any sponsor at all, I just sharing to you about my current favorite.

You May Also Like

0 komentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...